Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

Closing Night.


Alrighty, so last night was closing night for the play of Beauty and the Beast, I thought , that before i got there, that i was so extatic about it ending, but i realized I was wrong. The last performance was amazing and everyone went crazy and played their characters the best that they had. The end of the performance was one of the hardest things to watch. Everyone was loving on one another and there were tons of tears and hugs going around. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone and to know that the production that we had worked so hard on and been together for so long for was finally over. I made some awesome friends, and I'm going to miss them, but the good thing is, is that I'll be seeing them next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment